| Faculty & Staff Instructions
COMMENCEMENT 2006 -
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FACULTY/STAFF
1. Faculty line up in the Student Center in the hallway from the front door (by the Bookstore) to Owen Hall (facing west) at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 6, 2006, according to the listing below. In case of rain, line up in the Fitness Center (upstairs-Knutson Hall).
2. The faculty (lead by Faculty Marshal Wendell Johnson) will follow Mace Bearer Bill Peterson in the processional.
3. Faculty will sit in the chairs on the left side in the reserved seating area.
4. The recessional will be in the reverse order of the processional. Faculty will follow the platform guests outside (out the north door of Lysaker) and should form a double column for graduates to walk through.
Marching Order – Commencement 2006
The Commencement academic procession will comprise faculty, staff, graduates and platform guests marching in a single column. Faculty/staff will be organized by rank and length of service, as follows:
Bill Peterson, Mace Bearer
Speaker Cindy Bigger
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wendell Johnson (Faculty Marshal)
Chancellor Emeritus/ Assoc Vice Chancellors/ Vice Chancellors
Instructors, Lecturers, Teaching Specialists