|Faculty Staff Directory > Lisa Samuelson
Office: 238 Student Center
Resume: resume pdf
- Manage student center including reservations and use of space.
- Advise student government.
- Hire, train, supervise and evaluate staff in health services, campus ministry, switchboard operations, administrative assistance, and 15 student information desk employees.
- Advise student programming board.
- Oversee all activities on campus including the creation and disbursement of campus publications.
- Chair Concerts and Lectures committee
- Coordinate new student orientation, including training and supervising orientation leaders.
- Develop and implement student leadership materials and seminars.
- Chair beverage partnership initiative funding committee and coordinate university use of marketing and promotional materials.
- Oversee clubs and organizations including the development of organizational handbooks and directories as well as conducting advisor training.
- Assist in the solicitation and organization of summer groups on campus.
- M.B.A. from North Dakota State University,
- B.S. in psychology from
North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND