|Faculty Staff Directory > Tricia Sanders
Office: 106 Selvig
- Accounting/financial, strategic planning, financial modeling, analytical analysis functions, development of financial policies, and new program development.
- Preparation of UMC's annual budget
- Confer with central administration on various budget proposals and formulas
- Continually assess UMC's current and future financial status, and prepare/present financial information to help administrator's understand key fiscal issues.
- Develop/present information/options to administrators for fiscal decision making.
- Coordinate the communication of University financial policies and procedures.
- Assess UMC's compliance with University policies and good business practices, and develop strategies to implement improvements.
- Bachelor of Accountancy degree from the
University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
Joined UMC staff in July 2003