Return to: UMC Home
One Stop Ticket Registration
Registration | Financial Aid | Tuition & Billing | Grades Credits & Transcripts | Graduating | Calendars | FAQ
One Stop > Registration > Veterans Benefits > County Veteran Service Officers

County Veteran Service Officers

Your County Veterans Service Officer (CVSO) provides information and assistance in obtaining state and federal veterans benefits. The County Veterans Service Officer has a compassionate understanding of the problems, which confront veterans, widows, widowers, and children. The County Veterans Service Officer knows the extent, the meaning and the application of laws that have been passed by the U.S, Congress in the interests of veterans and their dependents. They also know the rules and regulations adopted by the Department of Veterans Affairs to clarify and implement those laws. The County Veterans Service Officer will apply specialized knowledge in the best way suited to the needs of every individual veteran or other beneficiary who comes to the office for assistance.

If you want assistance or need help in obtaining benefits, contact the County or State Veterans Service Officer nearest your place of residence, or you may contact the Polk County Veteran's Service Officer at:

Polk County Courthouse
612 North Broadway
Crookston , MN 56716


The Upgrade is complete! View the new "how to guides!" Check out the new MyU!