News & Public Information
News identifies the people and work that highlight the University of Minnesota, Crookston and communicates that information through the media and publications.
What we do:
- Publicize stories about university faculty, staff, and student accomplishments and institutional priorities.
- Help reporters find faculty sources to comment on news ranging from developments in agriculture to the latest trends in business.
- Publish The Torch and The Aggie, our alumni publications.
- Provide public relations support and counsel to departments including developing communications plans and messages.
- Write and distribute press releases on behalf of the administration and departments.
- Resources: News Release Form | Experts' List
Elizabeth Tollefson, Assistant Director of Communications
(218) 281-8432 email@example.com.
Student profiles | UMC Today | News Releases